Saturday, June 6, 2009

Re-Ment

So, this is one of my new obsessions- Re-ment Miniatures. There are ALL SORTS of them- food, clothes, shoes, dishes, etc. Basically, you buy the box "blind"- you get a little box of this stuff, and you don't know what you're going to get. I have been looking at these a long time, and have just recently decided to start getting some. I'll get one plus one embroidery pattern each on my paydays! The first set I got is a little set of Japanese dishes. I am going to devote a couple of shelves, somewhere, to these guys.

Re-Ment set- Japanese Antique Dishes

I can't wait to get more!

4 comments:

  1. I have a ton of counted and printed cross stich patterns if you are interested. They are not as interesting as some of what you have in pictures but if you want them let me know and I can get them together for you. I was just going to put them in a yard sale and hope they sold. Let me know fairly soon if you want them.

    Mostly Christmas designs, pillow cases and table cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd definitely be interested, thank you! I'm glad to see you looking at this one. I'm gonna update it pretty often and I'll try to post on MySpace when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am madly and insanely in love with tiny things. I've even started filling up a few of those old-lady-type knick knack shelves. (Ya know, with all of the little compartments.) I will be checking out the miniatures you mentioned fo' sho', my sista'. Also, diggin' your blog, Jonesy.
    ~elizabeth
    P.S.-I'm (not)gay.
    P.P.S.-Insert funny "I'm (not) gay" quip.
    P.P.P.S- Still (not) gay.
    P.P.P.P.S- It's very late and therefore this seems much funnier than it probably is, so i'm stopping..Soon. By the way, did I mention i'm not gay? But if i were, i'd totally want you, in all your crafty glory.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my darling Elizabeth. I love little tiny things, too. That's why I love you. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete