Sunday, July 26, 2009

For Brandi

I did this for my friend Brandi, who was recently visiting from Brooklyn, NY. She wants to start some fat-positive embroidery. I hope she does.

Photobucket

I started it on Saturday and then finished it at my friend's tattoo shop while he was tattooing her. He wants me to embroider something for his bicycle seat. Anyone know if it's easy to embroider leather? I think it's probably not something I really want I used the Black Apple pattern purchased from Sublime Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, this is cute. I love SS and Black Apple...such a nice collaboration, don'tcha think? :) Anywho, this is really cute. Very nice work, Jonesy! :-D

    PS I have noooo idea about stitching on leather. Good luck, though! Let us know how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks, dude! I don't think that I will attempt the leather. It doesn't sound like fun. Maybe I'll just do something for my friend's shop.

    And yes, I LOVE the Black Apple/SS collaboration. I love how it's cute with a slightly creepy vibe.

    ReplyDelete