Friday, October 30, 2009

Here are some more barrettes I made. These are just for me to wear. I don't plan to sell these on my Etsy shop that I WILL start today!

These are inspired by some apples I saw on Red Velvet Art's blog.


Photobucket

Action shot, of course.

Photobucket


This is my Buddy Holly strawberry. He needs a bowtie, I know. Sadly, there is no action shot. Maybe later.

Photobucket

And here is some toast. These I may actually make more of and sell. I went to a burrito place and some girl said she loved them, and so I think they may sell.

Photobucket


And here they are in muh hurr.

Photobucket



I'm also working on a lot more, and I'm working on some cupcake toppers, too. But alas, I still need to get them scanned in so I can print them out and make a bunch, and I also need to get more printer ink. Uf.

No comments:

Post a Comment