Sunday, November 8, 2009

Image Heavy!

Wanna see what I've made? Some of these will be available in my Etsy shop when I get it set up.

I had an idea a while back to make little word bubble pins to say funny things. Then, when I started making these barrettes, I decided to make them into barrettes as well. I will be selling these in my shop soon. I have three different shapes and I will customize them to say whatever.
Photobucket

Here is a tree trunk barrette I made.
Photobucket

A record player barrette.
Photobucket

Here is some really cute cloth I got today. I got it all for $1.50! I'm gonna make a makeup bag for my purse out of the hot chocolate fabric.
Photobucket

I also made a cute pouch for a friend of mine!
Photobucket

Here is an owl I made a long time ago that I just found.
Photobucket

Ice cream barrettes!
Photobucket

Happy and Sad Clouds.
Photobucket

Here is a frosted cookie barrette I made. It was inspired by Twinkie Chan (look her up on Facebook, and I think she's got an Etsy shop, too), so I won't be selling it since it's not my creation.
Photobucket

Here is a cute fox head barrette I made. It was inspired by Red Velvet Art's cute foxes. It's just for me!
Photobucket

I made this flower for a friend at work. I will also customize these guys.
Photobucket

Domokun! Of course I can't sell these, either.
Photobucket

Carrot barrette. I'll sell a pair of these, but I've only made one so far.
Photobucket

Here's a camera. I think I'll sell these as a pair, too.
Photobucket

Bowling ball and pin barrettes.
Photobucket

Bacon!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment