Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Aftermath!

So, Christmas is over. I have decided to blog more about things other than what I've made. So, here's my first attempt.

We went out to my parents' house on Christmas Eve. We always open gifts and stockings on Christmas Eve because my Granny can't wait until Christmas Day. So, here are some photos from Christmas Eve.

Here's my Mom, my sister Sam, and my Granny opening gifts.

Photobucket

Here's my Dad, Grandad and a friend of the family named Molly opening gifts.

Photobucket

Allen opening gifts

Photobucket

And here are some of me and my family members.

Me and Dad.
Photobucket

Me and Granny
Photobucket

Me and Mom
Photobucket


Me and Sam
Photobucket

The one of me and Grandad was SO horrible, I couldn't post it. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment