Saturday, January 2, 2010

Craft/art-related goals for 2010

I have SO many ideas for the upcoming year! I hope that, this year, I can actually do all of these. Here are a few, and I'm sure I'll be adding to this list.

1. Make more embroidery for the kitchen. The space above my cabinets on the sink side is looking quite lonely.

2. Make a curtain for the kitchen window. The blinds have a hole in them from the cats, so I removed them a while back, and put up a makeshift curtain. That ugly thing is STILL there, and needs to be replaced. Hopefully, I will do so this week.

3. Make a new painting for the bedroom. I think the bedroom is the best-decorated room of the apartment currently. I have my sister's art in there, art I've made, Allen's art, and art by other friends. I also have strategically placed shelves that are displaying some cool stuff, like MORE art, some of my embroidery, Mexican religious candles and art, tiny food erasers, and some of Allen's stuff. However, the space above the bookshelf is COMPLETELY blank. That's gotta be remedied. Soon.

4. 2 camera embroideries. Allen likes to take photos. So I wanted to do two nice and big embroideries from a pattern I got from Danielle Thompson at Kitschy Digitals. They're old school cameras, and Allen picked out two of them for me to do. They're gonna go above the bedroom door.

5. Make soap, FINALLY, and sell it in my Etsy shop.

6. Learn to crochet better. I can do it, but I currently suck.

7. Make more t-shirt scarves. These will be sold in my Etsy shop.

8. Create some patterns to embroider on bibs and onesies for my Etsy shop. I have so many ideas!

9. Make more headbands for Etsy shop.

10. Make some cute pot holders for my Etsy shop.

11. Make cards for friends and Etsy shop.

Wish me luck. I'm sure the list will grow and grow! At least I'll be able to keep myself busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment