Thursday, January 28, 2010

Many, many projects!

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought one was due.  I have been working on stuff around the house, so I haven't really done much crafty stuff.   However,  I do have a list of projects that I think I will share.

1.  I will make some cute hair bows.  I made one at work today.  Sorry for the dark picture, it was taken with my phone.  This bow is tiny, about 2 inches long,  and I used some very cantankerous fabric to make it.  I will use some better fabric next time and make some really good ones!


















2.  Learn to make granny squares.  I don't know why I feel the need to learn this.  I just feel like it may be very important in the future.  I suck at crocheting, so I will probably suck at that, too.   And I HATE knitting.















3.  Learn some new embroidery stitches, namely chain stitch, blanket stitch, stem stitch, and lazy daisy.  I think then I will have them all down. 

4.  Redecorate my bathroom.  I have cut some cute Red Velvet Art-inspired clouds out of some blue fabric and out of some gray.  I also did some rain drops and bubbles.  I will Modge Podge these to the wall in the bathroom.  I'm really excited about this one.

5.  Silhouettes of me and Allen- I borrowed this idea from a girl called Allie that I met on Facebook.  I  bought two wooden placards from Hobby Lobby, on which I will attach scrapbook paper and silhouettes I will cut out of me and Allen.  Dunno where they'll go yet.  Here's Allie's version of her man!

6.  I have two paintings of trees I wanna do.

7.  I am going to make Allen a painting for Valentine's day.  I loves him.  He's my favorite thing ever.


















8.  Check out the quilling page that Denise left a link to for me in my quilling post.

9.  Pillows!  A lady at work bought the Doodle Stitching book from Aimee Ray.  I borrowed it (this book WILL be mine!!), and found a pattern for a raccoon and I think a squirrel.  I'm gonna enlarge them and make cute pillows for my friend's adorable baby Bella.
 


















Isn't she cute???  Awww.  I don't even like babies, but I LOVE her.  And I love making things for her! 
I also wanna make a few for her beautiful mom, and my good friend, Elizabeth.  And a couple for her other daughter Juliette.  These hedgehogs are some I want to try from www.threadbanger.com!












10.  I found a tutorial at http://skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com/ for a cute collar that I would like to try out.  I dunno if it will work, or even look good on me, but Imma try it! 


















Okay,  so there's my sort list right now.  I plan to do much of this over the weekend.  I'll post photos as I progress! 

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy gal! I saw the hedgehog pillows and loved them too. I really enjoy your blog and craftiness. If you need any help with the granny squares, let me know. There are some great tutorials on youtube for the lazy daisy stitch. :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete