It's been a while since I posted, so I thought one was due. I have been working on stuff around the house, so I haven't really done much crafty stuff. However, I do have a list of projects that I think I will share.
1. I will make some cute hair bows. I made one at work today. Sorry for the dark picture, it was taken with my phone. This bow is tiny, about 2 inches long, and I used some very cantankerous fabric to make it. I will use some better fabric next time and make some really good ones!
2. Learn to make granny squares. I don't know why I feel the need to learn this. I just feel like it may be very important in the future. I suck at crocheting, so I will probably suck at that, too. And I HATE knitting.
3. Learn some new embroidery stitches, namely chain stitch, blanket stitch, stem stitch, and lazy daisy. I think then I will have them all down.
4. Redecorate my bathroom. I have cut some cute Red Velvet Art-inspired clouds out of some blue fabric and out of some gray. I also did some rain drops and bubbles. I will Modge Podge these to the wall in the bathroom. I'm really excited about this one.
5. Silhouettes of me and Allen- I borrowed this idea from a girl called Allie that I met on Facebook. I bought two wooden placards from Hobby Lobby, on which I will attach scrapbook paper and silhouettes I will cut out of me and Allen. Dunno where they'll go yet. Here's Allie's version of her man!
6. I have two paintings of trees I wanna do.
7. I am going to make Allen a painting for Valentine's day. I loves him. He's my favorite thing ever.
8. Check out the quilling page that Denise left a link to for me in my quilling post.
9. Pillows! A lady at work bought the Doodle Stitching book from Aimee Ray. I borrowed it (this book WILL be mine!!), and found a pattern for a raccoon and I think a squirrel. I'm gonna enlarge them and make cute pillows for my friend's adorable baby Bella.
Isn't she cute??? Awww. I don't even like babies, but I LOVE her. And I love making things for her!
I also wanna make a few for her beautiful mom, and my good friend, Elizabeth. And a couple for her other daughter Juliette. These hedgehogs are some I want to try from www.threadbanger.com!
10. I found a tutorial at http://skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com/ for a cute collar that I would like to try out. I dunno if it will work, or even look good on me, but Imma try it!
Okay, so there's my sort list right now. I plan to do much of this over the weekend. I'll post photos as I progress!