Monday, January 11, 2010

More soap!

Here are some more soaps I've made.

Green skulls
Finished Green skulls

Heart soaps. I used a silicone ice tray from Ikea, and it's perfect!
Hearts finished

Snail. I moved him before he hardened all the way, so he's got wrinkles. :( But when I do others, they're gonna be WAY cute.
Snail Finished

And here's some more stuff I did. This camera is from a Kitschy Digitals pattern.
I'm doing two, and this is the first one.
Camera

Here is some scrapbook paper I framed.
Umbrellas

Hearts Framed

Create framed

And here is my wall collage that I finally got around to hanging!
Wall collage

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. The snail soap is very creative. It turned out great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thank you so much, Anne-Marie! I'm so flattered that you came to my blog, and even more that you liked my snail soap!

    ReplyDelete