Thursday, April 15, 2010

WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY!!

I just realized that there are some little paintings I did not post.  A HUGE thank you to my boyfriend Allen for taking these amazing photos!
















































And here are some new cute things for hair!
















And here are some coffee cup cozies!  Yes, the edges are meant to be slightly frayed.  I like the deconstructed look.








































And here are some more cute little quilled things.  I made a lot more but they're not photographed yet.





























I can't wait to get the other stuff I did photographed.  It's so cute.  Soon, I'll make little sets of these for Etsy and Moxie. 

Okay, I'm off to pack for the weekend, watch Mystery Science Theatre 2000, and make a pillow! 

1 comment:

  1. I like everything. Cute paintings. The coffee cozies are adorable.I love the birdie hair pins!! I love bird things --too much--. The quilled animals are so fun. They would look so cool in a shadowbox frame. :)

    ReplyDelete