Saturday, July 24, 2010

New stuff

In case you have not noticed, I am trying to make up for a month of not blogging.  I really like to blog, and although I know not many people read this, I still like doing it.  I think I'm gonna try some things I've seen on other blogs, just to make mine more interesting.  I think I'll do a music suggestion every week, and maybe post some pics that inspire me.  I may also do a blog suggestion every week, and maybe some food happiness.  Not recipes really, but just pictures of food I took or found.  Maybe I'll make it more like a happy journal.  Yeah!  I think that's a great idea.  So, get ready for posts about stuff other than craftiness.  Crafts will still be the main focus, but I gotta make this more interesting, eh??

Kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment