Friday, August 13, 2010

Today, I am very excited about things.  I have the laundry going, and when it's done, I'm gonna take a shower and then head over to my friend Rebecca's for lunch and an all day craft extravaganza!  And maybe some slushy fruity drinks. 

I really should spend more time with my crafty friends.  I only have a couple.  Rebecca is just super busy all the time, with school and work and a new family, so I see her maybe twice a month.  Boo! 

So, I plan to make at least 10 more bows for Etsy, new jewelry for Etsy and Moxie, and I need to finish embroidering these onesies so I can start on some toddler and adult Ts.  I don't like to start one project before finishing another.  Maybe I should learn to, though....

Anyhow, I'll share photos when I'm done.  I hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment