Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Plans

Today, I'm leaving for East Texas for the weekend.  I'm going to visit my amazing family, shop till I drop, karaoke, eat food, and probably have adventures, led by my Dad.  He takes us on such fun adventures, and there are always shennanigans.  He has a thing about pretending to throw us in the nearest body of water, each time we're near water.  If I do not go into the drink,   I'll take tons of pictures.
































Right now, I'm trying to get the laundry done and put away, and then I'm going to take a shower, get dressed, pay rent at Moxie, and eat a delicious sandwich!  Then, it's a 3.5 hour drive.  I think my parents want to go to Karaoke tonight, so I'll be joining them, and eating some amazing Tex-Mex, and maybe indulging in a margarita or two.  Mmmmm I'm hungry just thinking about it!  And in between all the fun, if there's time, I will be working on my quilt!  No, I have still not finished it!

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment