Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two shirts!

This one was inspired by Seibei.com.  It was the first time I've used the freezer paper stencil method and fabric spray paint.  I got a little anxious and forgot to put newspaper between the top and bottom layers of the shirt on the top part.  I quickly shoved something in there and the "i like" sort of ran together.  I used a white paint pen to try to separate the letters.  So, I learned a few things.


The next one was inspired by Hilah from Hilah Cooking (http://hilahcooking.com).  She had an event called "Mouth Party" and for some reason, I thought that was really funny.  So I made a shirt that says Mouth Party and has mouths.  Because everyday for me is a Mouth Party.  I used the freezer paper stencil method again (my new favorite thing ever) and some fabric paint, and I printed some mouths out on iron-on transfer paper and ironed them on.




















I can't wait to try these out on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment