Sunday, August 28, 2011

Greeky Goodness

While I'm on here, I thought I'd share my dinner with you from last night!

Chicken Pita
















1 piece pita bread (or a pita pocket)
as much chicken breast as you want to put in
Spinach
salt
pepper
onion powder
onion
cucumber
Tzadziki sauce (I've been seeing the Cedar's brand all over the place lately!)

Basically, I cut up probably about 4 oz of chicken and tossed it in salt, freshly ground pepper, a little olive oil, and onion powder.  I sauteed that until it was done.  I popped the pita in the microwave for 30 seconds and sliced up a little cucumber and onion.  I spread an INSANE amount, I'll admit, of Tzadziki sauce on the pita.  I put down a couple of handfuls of spinach and then layered the onion, cucumber, and chicken.  I folded the pita and nommed down!

No comments:

Post a Comment