Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brownie Pop Success!!

The brownie pops worked great!
















What you'll need:

1 box brownie mix
Wilton brownie pops silicone mold
candy melts- chocolate and white
sprinkles
lollipop sticks

First, I baked the brownies and made the pops.  I had to cut a few down to make them even.
















I let them cool for a couple of hours.  Then I spread a little of the candy melts on the bottom of the pops to seal them.
















I put these on wax paper and put them into the refrigerator to let the candy set.
















Then I dipped a few into the melted candy.  I covered some, and just dipped the bottom of others.


















These will go into the refrigerator to set up as well.  I'm really excited to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment