Saturday, October 15, 2011

List success?

It's Saturday.   Let's see... have I accomplished anything I listed the other day?

1.  Savory puff pastry pies- will be doing that tonight!  I have to go to the supermarket first.  I will post pictures and a recipe if they are successful!

2.  Snappy hem things- not yet.

3.  More whoopie pies- No.

4.  Reviews on pie pop maker- Can't find any :(

5.  Test candies- meh.  Not feeling in the candy makin' mood.  Maybe tomorrow!  Ooh, and if they're good, I'll send them out to my lovely PenPal Cuppy (http://miss-cuppy.blogspot.com/)!!

6.  Cake pop maker- YES!

Soooo one out of six so far.  But I have been busy!  I have been making a more organized game plan for the week so that preparing on Friday and Saturday for the shower won't be stressful!  I still have a few things to buy and make, and I am just SO SO stoked and glad to be putting this shower on!!!  Anyhow, I'll check back with myself tomorrow and see again how I'm doing on the list!  Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment