Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shower Day Part 2












The happy couple, Samantha and Jason.




















My sister pretty much rules.
















Granny enjoying her food.




















The other Bearded Lady and her husband, the carny ride operator.















L to R:  Jason's Mom, my Dad the rousty, and my Mom the fortune teller.
















Here is the awesome gift basket my sister made for me.  She painted the skull and the nesting dolls. She truly is amazing.
















Sam and Jason with our Grandparents
















And last but not least, Sam and Jason with our Grandad, Jason's Dad (referee) and his uncle (Hawaiian shirt).

Everyone who attended enjoyed themselves and everyone was so friendly and sweet.  Sam is marrying into a great family and I couldn't be happier for her and Jason.  Although, Jason is surely marrying into an awesome family too...  Thanks so much everyone who came!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment