Friday, March 9, 2012

Sewing Machine Fun!

Hi, everyone!  Long time no blog, as usual!

I bought a sewing machine last week.  It was a big step for me.   I have never had luck with them- the threading was killing me!  I could never find a machine that had clear instructions on how to thread the needle and get the bobbin thread to pick up.  Then, I found this lovely lady.





















She came with a very good instructional DVD, plus she has a needle threader that makes it SO easy!  I was determined to learn this time.  And I've made lots of fun things!




















A paint brush roll for my sister...







































Tissue holders...

















An artist's tool belt for my wee friend Bella...





















Hair bows, of course...
















And reusable bags for sandwiches and snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment