Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Elvis's Last Words

My husband is a huge fan of the TV show The Orville. If you've not seen it, it's a show by Seth Macfarlane that pays homage to Star Trek, mostly Star Trek: The Next Generation. It's REALLY good. It's equally funny and dramatic, and overall pretty light-hearted. There is an episode where the captain of The Orville is in a situation where he is about to die and he shouts "I'm going to the bathroom to read!" When he doesn't die, his first officer asks "What the hell was that?" and he says "It was Elvis Presley's last words, it was all I could think of." I scoured the internet for a small, simple toilet cross stitch pattern and found one on an Google image search. I added the words from an online alphabet generator. I gave it to my husband as a random surprise, and he hung it in his bathroom (it's really the guest bathroom but he uses it more often than our master because it's right beside the livingroom). No disrespect meant to Elvis, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment