Monday, April 22, 2024

We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?

I love The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I read the books as a kid and in high school, and again as the movies came out. I dream of having a Hobbit-like home. I'm short and I have hairy toes. I love eating and relaxing and being generally comfortable without a lot of drama. I love to garden. I love staying at home. Therefore, I have concluded that I am, myself, a hobbit. I wish I had picked another color on which to do this one, and I am actually not super happy with the bright colors on it, because it should be more hobbit-y but oh well. I do like this piece and it's now hanging in my kitchen. I also love how, in the movie The Fellowship of the Ring, how Pippin smugly asks about second breakfast. I think he's my favorite hobbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment