Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy Saturday

After a late night out, we woke up a little late today and had delicious breakfast tacos (and I had a mango ginger mimosa) at Trudy's on Fruth Street.  It was FANTASTIC.  We came home,  and I immediately started on this cute little thing:




































I am really happy with how it turned out.  It's a Sublime Stitching pattern.  I have not decided if I'm going to put it up in my Etsy shop or take it to Moxie.  My baby stuff doesn't seem to be selling very well there.  I'm thinking of adding toddler and children's shirts to my shop soon.  Maybe they'll sell better.  I also managed to get transfers on to 4 more onesies, and I'm going to try to finish those this week.  I have a few boy's designs so maybe they'll sell as well. 

Okay, I'm off to start stitching again!  I hope everyone's had a good Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment