Tuesday, September 20, 2011

When Life Gets In The Way of Crafting

Busy busy, as usual around here!  I need to write a letter, get my newer items photographed, apply for a booth at an Eco Art fest, frame the last of my Lady Gaga stuff for the benefit for Equality Texas that's the week after next, print and mail invitations to my sister's wedding shower, get a frame for a custom piece I've done, and pack to get ready to go see my parents, and I think that's it.  Whew.  

Here's the last onesie I did last week.  I think it's so cute.  




















Look at these classy bespectacled ladies!
















And here is a custom piece I did.  I hope I can find a hoop it will fit in.  I think I stitched it way too low :(
















Okay, I'm off to do three jillion things!

No comments:

Post a Comment