Saturday, October 8, 2011

That Stitchin' Life

I have been working on a lot of projects.  My sister and future brother-in-law's wedding shower is coming up and I've been working on decorations for that.  I can't really do pics now, because she may see, and also, it's a constant work in progress.  I'll be sure to post plenty of pics at the shower, though!

I have done a few more cocktail napkins from Sublime Stitching!
































Sadly, our boss at work is moving to another department.  She is the best boss I have ever had.  I will miss her, but I am happy for her, because she's been offered a good opportunity.  Here is a cross stitch I have done for her.  I see that it's crooked, yes, and that TEARS me up, but what can I do about it really? It's already all stitched up and put in there... maybe she won't notice or care that it's crooked!  It's cute anyway.
















And here is a gift for my sister and her fiance, all framed up and pretty!
















I've been experimenting with knitting bows.  I like these!
















I think I'll take a break from crafting and work on these thank you cards for the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment