Thursday, October 28, 2021

This Wheel's On Fire...

I'm sitting here listening to a playlist of MTV's 120 Minutes from 1991.  That means all of these songs are at least 30 years old.  I used to watch 120 Minutes every week- it's how I discovered a lot of the music I still love today.  It's making me really sentimental...

Anyway, I have four WIPs going. FOUR. I usually only have one WIP, because I hate to start another project before finishing another. This is a rarity.

 
The first one is from MamaWitchCrossStitch on Etsy. I love the pattern, but I wish I’d picked another color of aida, because some of the colors don’t really show up. Oh well. I have been working on this a little at a time for like two weeks. It’s going so slow and I kind of wanted to work on something else. It’s TOTALLY me, this is not a reflection on her designs because they are SO cool!  As I type this, I've had a break from this pattern and I will probably pick it back up very soon.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MamaWitchCrossStitch?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1042616322





 I stopped the mushroom rabbit to work on my Absolutely Fabulous piece for my friend. It’s gone pretty quickly. Here's Pats (I need to redo some of the leg stitches), and now I just need to get started on Eddie. The pattern is from 8BitNorthStitch on Etsy.  

https://www.etsy.com/shop/8bitnorthxstitch?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=920576695









 The third one is emabarssing because it’s been a WIP for like 3 years. It’s the Chopping Mall SAL from The Witchy Stitcher. When I started it, I didn’t have the patience to do it in one big piece, so I thought I’d just do each “store” and frame it separately. This is the first one released in the SAL and I'm actually not super happy with how it's coming along so far, so I'm not sure if I'll scrap it and start over or what.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WitchyStitcher?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1009379392

 
The last one is another face embroidery from Cate Anevski. I have been a HUGE fan of her work for years.  I've done this one before but I wanted to do in another color. I need to redo some of the stitches, but really, I can finish this in no time, do I don't know why I just don't get on with it...

https://www.beeskneesindustries.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment