Wednesday, October 18, 2023

JobStitch

At my former job, I had a huge cubicle with which I decorated with many different cross stitch pieces. Now that I work from home, I have them hanging about in random places at home. I have a couple in my current office and I have a couple of gallery walls around the house, so they live there now. Here are some of the cool pieces I used to have hanging up. BTW I suck at framing so... This first one I did ages ago. It's a Subversive Cross Stitch pattern.
This one currently hangs in my home office. I found the pattern online but I can't remember where, and I added the words.
This one I kind of designed from a tea towel I saw at Joann Fabrics ages ago.
I had this one up in my cube at my Sears job and my former boss came in to talk to me. She told me to take it down because it was "inappropriate" *eye roll*. I took it down and then put it up when she left. My boss at the time said she loved it and when I told her I'd been asked to take it down, she told me she is my boss and I had to leave it up.
This is a quote I saw somewhere and I made this pattern and then poorly framed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment