Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Random Stitches for a Kind of Chilly Day

Catching up on some more older pieces. Just a little witchy quote...
I found this one on Pinterest and thought it was really good. See how smart I was to choose a piece of aida that was too small? UGH. I gotta stop that.
Sometimes I want to stitch nice things, and sometimes, I wish we could all just be nice to each other. I found this one on Pinterest.
I created this one from the American Horror Story alphabet that I copied from Pinterest. Now I see it for sale everywhere, so I guess I got lucky to get it for free.
I got this pattern from MENonWOOLx on Etsy (I promise I purchase more patterns than I have copied!). It kept me busy for a bit during lockdown. Lockdown... what a wild time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment