Wednesday, November 15, 2023

More Past Stitches

I found this one on Pinterest and thought it was super cute. I made it to hang in the kitchen.
I found this pattern on Pinterest as well. I made it and I didn't have a Christmas tree for a long time, so I just had it. I gave it to my Mom. She loves it.
I may have posted this one. I thought I was really clever back in 2012. I had a cross stitch app on my phone and this is where I got the pattern for the people.
This one I made for Haylan and Eric, my campy friends in 2011, I think. And they are also camp-y. HA! See what I did there? I can't remember where I got this pattern but I'm impressed that I started cross stitching and pretty quickly decided to use black aida, and I actually did a pretty good job on black aida. It's notoriously a little tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment