Friday, September 13, 2024

Stitches from the Past

I can't even think of any updates to make this interesting... So here are some newer pieces I've done. This is a Subsversive Cross Stitch piece I did for my BFF from high school. The day I gave it to her (Xmas 2023) was the last time I saw her. She disappears now and then and will resurface. I hope she resurfaces again, at least.
I love British Humor, and I found this pattern on Etsy by StitchyAesthetic. It's from the movie In The Loop, where someone says it's not "Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy", but "Difficult, Difficult, Lemon... Difficult".
I made this one for my sweet little husband. He always randomly says to me, "You my boo!". The ghosts are from a Lola Crow Cross Stitch pattern I got on Etsy and I added the text.
Last one for now, the Hopkins Goblin from the WitchyStitcher Cryptid Stich-A-Long that I am literally years behind on. He is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment