Saturday, November 28, 2009

Image Heavy again!

I haven't posted in ages!

For my sister- sorry it's blurry. I can't seem to take a decent picture. It's from a Sublime Stitching pattern from the Embroidered Effects book.
Photobucket

For my Granny- this is also sucky and blurry. The pattern is also from the Sublime Stitching Embroidered Effects book:
Photobucket


For my Grandad. I found this illustration on Natalie Dee's blog- www.nataliedee.com:
Photobucket

For my friend Brandi using a Badbird pattern (http://zuill.us/andreablog/) and the Red Velvet Art letters (https://www.redvelvetart.com/):
Photobucket

For my friend Liz, using a Sublime Stitching pattern:
Photobucket

And here is some embroidery on cloth!

This is for my friend Stephanie. I did a portrait of her in the style of the Red Velvet Art girls:
Photobucket

This is on an apron I did for my friend Brandi. It's from a Red Velvet Art pattern.
Photobucket

Here are some close ups:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is an apron I did for my friend Liz, who likes tattoos and baking. I found the pattern a while back while doing a search for embroidery patterns:
Photobucket

Here's one for my friend Chris. Badbird pattern, and I found the funny quote on Stephanie Tillman's Flickr page.
Photobucket

That's all for now. I'll post the rest when I get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment