Saturday, December 12, 2009

Here are some more things I've made.

I did this tree from a Pretty Ditty tutorial. She used fake berries, but I found some really cute scrap booking brads that I used instead. They're more me. Here's the tutorial: http://pretty-ditty.blogspot.com/2009/12/yarn-christmas-trees-tutorial.html

Here's my tree!
Photobucket

Here are two more pillows I made! Making pillows is fun and I'm learning a lot in the process. The first is from the Black Apple/Sublime Stitching pattern. You can't really tell, but I weaved some glow in the dark thread on the ghost and on the first, middle, and last roof tops. I was proud of that. I am gonna try to get a picture of it glowing, too.

Photobucket

And, here is one I did from a Red Velvet Art pattern. It's my favorite.
Photobucket

I can't wait to give all of these gifts to my friends. I really hope they like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment