Saturday, November 13, 2010

More fun stuff and some excitement

My friend pointed me to the coolest blog!!

http://cthulhucrochet.blogspot.com/

Full of geeky scifi crafts!  Now, if I could just figure out how to crochet those animals using a knitting loom... probably not possible.  Boo.  Because I can't crochet.  I don't have the patience. 

BUT I digress.  I have been working on some awesome Xmas presents.  I can't post them, in case one of the people for whom I'm making them visits the blog, but I'll post them after Christmas.  I've also been working on more bibs for Moxie.  Here is the last one I did:





























I have three more drawn out to do, and then I'm going to do 5 more onesies, and then I'm done with Moxie stuff until after Xmas.  Whew. 

1 comment:

  1. I will teach you to crochet! (If you want.)

    ((HUG))
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete