Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Keep Calm and Marry On!

While I am sitting here, drying off from my shower, my gas soaked clothes in the wash (mishap at the Tigermart), rather than pout, I should blog!

I don't know why, but I like weddings.  I'm not the marrying type, and if I ever did get married, I would not  have a huge production.  Just close friends and family and mostly a DIY kind of thing.  My sister is getting married in January and I cannot wait!



















Speaking of weddings, I'm sure everyone knows about the Royal Wedding.  It's Friday, if I'm not mistaken.  I won't be watching, because I'm sure it's terribly boring to watch on TV, and I do have to work, but something about it makes me happy.  The media frenzy is so happy and abuzz, and it's a nice
change from the usual coverage of bloodbaths in other countries.  I think it's cool how the people of England are so excited and are coming together to watch from afar.  I don't think anything could bring our country together like that in such a positive way for such a joyful event.  Maybe we need a Royal Family!  (uhhhh scratch that.)

So, while I will not be watching, or buying memorabilia (although I did see a DELICIOUS looking cake all decorated with William and Kate's portrait at HEB that I'd like to bite), I'll be thinking about the Royal Wedding all day on Friday.  I hope they have a happy life together.   And if you are watching the wedding, zap the couple with mind powers of happiness and love.  Or something.








No comments:

Post a Comment