Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Mind The Needle

I am obsessed with needle minders. They are the cleverest daggone thing! When I realized I could make them out of covered buttons, I made a few! This tree is from Wild Olive. Rather than a face, I did french knots to make it look more like leaves.
This bomb is another Wild Olive design, and the F is my addition ;)
Not sure I quite like how this one turned out. Another Wild Olive one with the XO added by me.
Wild Olive coffee cup. I kept the face added dots and circles.
I drew this one. I tried the wagon wheel for the flowers with black Etoile thread. I like the sparkliness but I think using such dark thread doesn't really show the detail. Also, I didn't realize that I didn't cover my pen lines! I'll have to be more careful in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment