Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Creepy Cute Stitches

In the spirit of the first day of October, I am posting a few creepy embroideries from back in the day. This one is from Wild Olive.  These are not really her style but I really love them!
Here are two really cute quick ones I stitched from Urban Threads.
This one I'm not super happy with. I made it for a friend's daughter and never gave it to her. I'm not sure why. It's not my best work, but it's not so horrible that I wanted to pitch it.
Last on this post is a design that I THINK an acquaintance of mine who is a tattoo artist drew. It's a sugar skull Harry Potter and his snitch. I just thought it was too cool not to stitch up. It's on a handkerchief because that was, at the time, the only blank piece of fabric I had handy, and sometimes, the urge to stitch gets ya and you have to do it NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment