Monday, October 14, 2024

Stitchy Weekend

Happy Monday!  I had a great weekend.  I spent the ENTIRE day on Saturday (except for lunch at Usta Kababgy with my cute lil hubby) drinking coffee, watching horror movies/true crime documentaries, and doing embroidery!  I also spent half of Sunday stitching, and the rest out with a friend.  

Here are the fruits of my labor.  

This one is a Cate Anevski illustration.  I did it a long time ago on a hot pad for a friend, and decided I need one for myself!



This one is from the Sublime Stitching/Black Apple collab.  My idea behind it was that the little hedgehog guy came to say hello.  He's so cute and look at this stylish little hat!




This is another from the Sublime Stitching/Black Apple collab and about halfway through I remembered I have already done this one and it's currently hanging in my giant collage.  Oh well, now I have two and I can hang this one in my office.  It's super cute anyway!



The last two I did are from a Japanese embroidery book.  I have done the girl and the cat on a onesie before but this time, I added a pattern to her dress.  



Those are the ones I completed this weekend.  I am looking forward to doing a lot more soon, and revisiting some of these patterns to keep for my own.  Then I can do Christmas ones starting in November!




No comments:

Post a Comment