Saturday, July 24, 2010

Slackerella

Dear, oh dear!  It's been FOREVER since I've blogged!  I'm sorry about that.  I just haven't had much computer time lately- Allen was using my computer to copy some stuff, and we've been watching a lot of streaming Netflix, so that slows down any photo uploads considerably.  Now, we're taking a break from all of that, and I've gotten my creative mojo back, and I'll be blogging again soon!  I do have some photos to share of some cool stuff I've made since I've blogged last.

The first shirt is a Sublime Stitching pattern, I think. The "Homeskillet" one I purchased but can't remember who created it. Lolliop forest is my design, and the pink shirt and last two bibs are Sublime Stitching designs.



































































































































All of the above is available at Moxie.  I may also put some in my Etsy store too.   In fact, yes, I will.  The hair clips and bibs are available in my Etsy shop. 


Another entry coming soon.  I just wanted to get this done while I had some time and while I was thinking about it and on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment