Tuesday, September 12, 2023

More Snarky Gifts

I made this one for my friend Karen, who is kind of a Karen. I found the pattern and copied it and since I was broke at the time and I didn't sell it, I didn't see the harm. Maybe that makes me a piece of shit. Whatever, bitches.
I got this one from Etsy and made it for my Granny. She was sparkly, so I put it in a sparkly frame. She has since passed away, and my parents moved into my grandparents' old house, and my mom, who is not a cross stitch aesthetic kind of lady, has kept it in the kitchen, which means the world to me.
I found the Bill and Ted pattern on Pinterest and then I created the quote from an alphabet pattern I have. I didn't get a picture of it before I gifted it, and I also didn't iron it (obviously!), and this is the only picture I have of it. I can't get another because the person I made it for and I are no longer friends. I made her a few pieces, and I often wonder if she threw them out when we "broke up"... I hope not but if so, I get it. I'd rather have had them back but... whatever, bitches.
This is a quote from 30 Rock and it's accurate AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment