Monday, September 11, 2023

Sept Slump

I'm tired and sort of blehhhh because I'm ready for autumn but autumn is not ready for me and it's hot and I hate life. Here are some cross stitches I've done in the past, though, that brought me joy. The other MAGA. I remember stitching this up and posting it on Instagram and my metalhead friend Marco was like "No. Please don't". LOL I made this frame out of Perler beads as well because it was something I just stitched up randomly because I had to get my stitch fix like a junkie, and the fabric was too small for a frame.
I found this one on Pinterest and since I do not have nor want kids (and at this point, I have no uterus so it's not even an issue), but at the time, we had cats.
I have no idea what was going on here. The little guys are from one of the Makoto Oozu cross stitch books, and I thought it was very clever to put "Thug life" under there, as if I have ever even come within a thousand miles of "thug life".
Another "gotta stitch, gotta stitch" project and I made a cute pin out of this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment