Saturday, September 28, 2024

Weekend Posting- older embroidery

 When I tried to get back into embroidery again last year, it was around the time we went on our Scotland trip.  I was really excited to do some embroidery on the plane, so I brought everything to do it.  Then we ended up being so cramped on the plane and there was a girl to my left who was sort of panicky so I didn't want to give her more to panic about.  Also, the flight was overnight so there was not a lot of light on the plane.  So I didn't end up doing any, and then when I got back, I was re-focused on cross stitch. 


However, right now, I am in embroidery mode!  I have so many things I looked back on, on this blog, that I would like to revisit.  I really wanna redo the kawaii fruits from some of my first posts, but unfortunately, the file I have is password protected and since I purchased it 15 years ago, I no longer have the password, the email confirmation from the purchase, and I can't find a contact from the seller.  Boo.  I think I do have them printed out somewhere... maybe.  If not, well, guess I'm fucked.


Here are a couple I did last year.  Both patterns are from MiNiceStitch on Etsy.  I did this one for my friend who is a park ranger type person and loves to camp.  




This is one I just thought was kind of cool because she's a tattooed person and the butterfly was fun to do as well.  







No comments:

Post a Comment