Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I need an intervention

I realized that the only crafty thing I did today was make a small matryoshka plush.  It's gonna be the smallest in a series of three.   Usually I take my craft stuff to work and work on it during my breaks and stuff.  I finished the pillow really quickly, and then had nothing to do,  and I started getting antsy because I didn't have anything else, so I drew some thermoses.   I'll post them and the matryoshka soon.  Actually, I'm gonna wait to post her because I want to post all three at once.  I drew the patterns myself and am very proud!

I'm really tired right now, but still, I really wanna cut out the stuff for the second and third matryoshkas.  That would really take me about half an hour at the least if I wanna do it right, and I'm so tired that I don't think I have the energy and focus to do it right.  Agh! So instead, I think I'll work on another embroidery for my kitchen.  I need two more to complete the area in which I am hanging them.

Next in line, after the pillows, I think I may make some origami stuff and hang it from my ceilings.  I don't know how to do any, but my sister is really good, so I'm gonna have her show me when I go to visit my family in a couple of weeks. 

So, I'm off to find some fabric and stuff to embroider!  I think I may need a craft intervention.

PS-

No comments:

Post a Comment