Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Organizing and Pen Pal Goodies

Sorry it's been a while.  I've  been more into getting stuff organized and decorating than really crafting lately.  I finished an embroidery for the kitchen and am working on the last, and I am also working on a pillow for a friend's birthday.  I'll post photos when they're all done.  But here's a photo of the last kitchen embroidery that I did.  It was Allen's request.  I honestly don't remember where I found this pattern. I have had it for a while though. Note the lack of vegetables on the burger.  That's how he likes it. 















Today, I got a surprise package from my penpal/friend Jo, who lives in Wales.  She sent me the cutest things!  Thanks so much, Jo!






























































































Until I get my other stuff finished, here are some pictures of cute tiny things that I collect!  Please excuse some of the blurriness- I'm not very good with a camera and some were taken with my iPhone.  Tiny things make me very happy.

 
  



  
  
  
  
  

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment