Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stuff and 5 things

I have a lot of things I'm working on.  I finished the pillow and will post photos soon.  I'm working on my Decorate Us Yourself matryoshka (or Babushka, or nesting dolls), and some peg people,  and a hat for my sister,  and maybe a scarf, even though it's getting warm here, and like 4 embroideries.  I drew a lot of stuff that I will probably post at some point, although there are like 20 something of them.  Maybe I'll do a few at a time.

So, I don't have any photos to post right now, because I am not done with everything.  But I will have photos soon.  Oh, but here's something cute I did.



















I love doing small embroideries.  Anyway,  I'm jumping on the "5 things" bandwagon, and if you read this, and have a blog, I'd like to see what your 5 things are!

MY FIVE THINGS!!

5 Things I did yesterday:
1.  Scanned in all of my cute new drawings.  Here is one.  It's not the greatest scan.  Sorry.



















2.  Made some really good beef tips and rice.  That's one of my very favorite things to make and eat.  So yummy.


3.  Worked my ass off at the gym.

4.   Started a scarf.

5.  Printed out some photos so I can finally send in my Sublime Stitching licensing application.


5 Things I wish I could do:
1. Grow my hair really fast, or maybe even STOP CUTTING IT!!

2.  Travel a ton.

3.  Go and buy every piece of clothing I like from Forever 21.  Sadly, a lot of it wouldn't fit an anorexic rat, much less a chubby gal like myself. 

4.  Speak every language in the world. 

5.  Keep on my healthy eating and working out kick.  I was doing really good for a while, and for some reason, I just can't really be bothered more than like twice a week.  Ugh!


5 Things I am looking forward to:

1.  Road trip to Louisiana with Allen this weekend!!  I will do lots of crafts in the car and take tons of pictures and eat really good food.

2.  Meeting my friends at Barflys tonight for some cheap drinks.

3.  My next tattoo, which I will be getting very soon.  Here's an incomplete sketch, but you get the idea.  I will be adding buttons and a tape measure spiraling down around the scissors, and "Sew is Life" in the banner.  It will also be in full color.  I'm getting it on my forearm, right under my elbow, but on the outside of my forearm, if that makes sense.


















4.  Dying my hair!  It needs it badly.

5.  Taking a trip to Brooklyn this summer to see my friend Brandi!


 K, that's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment