Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend Goodness

I know I said I'd take photos of the weekend, but we were sooo busy, that I did not.  I'm sorry about that.  But I can tell you about it! 

I got to Coldspring about 3 in the afternoon.  I visited with my grandparents and mom until my dad came home.  Then he mowed the yard (because that's how he unwinds from a hard day at work- more work) and we got ready to go to dinner and karaoke.  Now, I WISH I had gotten a photo of my super cute outfit and hair, but I did not.  Just suffice it to say that it was really cute.  We had dinner at Pueblo Viejo.  I had two of the best strawberry margaritas and one of the best cheese enchiladas ever!  Then we went to karaoke, where I had two more margaritas.  They were pretty tasty as well.  We all sang, I danced with my dad and with an older gentleman, and a great time was had by all! 

Saturday, we went shopping.  I got some super cute stuff, as well as some of these babies!
















They're measuring cups!  How cute is that??? We had dinner on Saturday and then Sunday, we just chilled out and Mom made really good chili dogs.  Yummmm.  I came home Sunday.  I always really love visiting my family, but it's always nice to come home.  Plus, Allen didn't go this time, and I really missed him. 

Next up- more mini embroideries (maybe I need an intervention?) and tom-bakery.  HAHA!!  See what I did there?  A Dr. Who reference AND a baking reference IN THE SAME SENTENCE.  You know you're impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment