Saturday, June 6, 2009

An Invitation To Your Damnation

Hi, everyone. Thanks for having a look at my new blog. This is the third one I've done. The other two were cooking blogs. I love cooking, but the thing is, I do tend to make the same things over and over, only making something new every couple of weeks or so. This blog will be about crafting and making things, decorating, random stuff, tshirt surgery, recycled crafts, and I'm sure I'll post a few recipes as well. Like this one for a Grand Mariner Margarita: 1 shot Grand Marnier 1 shot tequila 1.5 shot margarita mix Serve stirred, not shaken. Take that, James Bond. It's also important that the liquor is chilled. Anyhow, back to the blog. I will post pictures of stuff I like, stuff I want to make, stuff that I am working on, stuff that I have finished, stuff that inspires me, food, and probably a picture here and there of my cat being adorable. Also, if you don't know me in real life, it's only fair to warn you that my mind works in very random ways, so I may go off on a random tangent (must like the margarita one above), or ramble. So anyhow, I hope this blog is enjoyable and I hope it inspires or at least motivates people to be creative, make their own stuff, recycle things into crafts, and be creative.

2 comments:

  1. I ♥ crafting.
    I ♥ randomness.
    I ♥ margaritas.
    I have a feeling I am going to ♥ your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks so much!! I love yours :)

    ReplyDelete