Thursday, October 19, 2023

Horror Whore

Horror movies have been a huge part of my life. I grew up watching horror movies, because my mom is a horror fanatic. I also read a lot of horror novels (most of them probably NOT being what I needed to be reading that age). I love talking about them, discovering them, sharing them, and especially watching them while I do craft stuff.

I have hoarded many horror themed patterns, but here are some of the ones I’ve actually done, and I’ll credit the designer where I can.

“Sometimes, Dead is Better”- Pet Cemetery- StarKissedJade on Etsy
Freddie Krueger- A Nightmare on Elm Street (one of my favorite horror franchises)
Jason Voorhees- Friday the 13th- Iotacons
Michael Myers- Halloween
Leatherface- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
May Zombies Destroy this House Last- JackTheStitcher on Etsy
Bloody hand prints- The Blair Witch Project (I basically just made red hand prints for this one)
We All Float Down Here- Stephen King’s IT- Found this one on Pinterest
I have many more, but I need to save them for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment