Monday, October 9, 2023

Stitch Witch

I'm a witch. Now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to express my joy that there is no lack of witchy designs online and I'm lovin it, lovin it, lovin it. I think this one is from Junebug and Darlin on Etsy. I don't know why, but those letters gave me hell! And there goes the shitty framing job for which I'm so famous in this house.
This is one from an online friend of mine who goes by The Heathen Homesteader. She has an Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWellAndSpindle
I think this is from StephXStitch on Etsy
I found this one on Pinterest and mocked it up myself. I love the way the variegated floss looks in the lettering!
This took forever. It's less "witchy" and more pagan. It's from LovelyStitchArt on Etsy.
Finally, this is from The Witchy Stitcher.
I hoard patterns, so many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment