Sunday, October 29, 2023

More Baby Stuff

When I started embroidering, I had a lot of friends who were having babies, so I had an opportunity to outfit them in onesies with cute embroideries, and I was so pleased to see them wearing them from time to time! Here are some I made back in the day: This one is by Jim Goodring x Sublime Stitching
These are also patterns from Sublime Stitching. Her patterns are so sweet and perfect for stuff like this.
I created this pattern for a friend. They found this question on Google: "How is Babby formed?" So I thought of random funny things that we could possibly throw into a mix to "form" a "babby"... I dunno, maybe you just had to be there.
And finally, I created this one using just a basic banner and a guitar from a Sublime Stitching pattern. I don't know what it means.. it's just what my friend requested!

No comments:

Post a Comment